Tennent's Training Academy is a dedicated Hospitality Industry based Training Academy in Scotland offering a fresh approach to learning new skills with exciting cookery classes, legislative hospitality trade courses and inspirational teaching in a unique environment.
We are recruiting someone to take on the challenge of Leisure Administrator.
The Leisure Administrator reports to the Head of Operations and works alongside the other key Tennent’s Training Academy Managers; The Sales Manager, The Compliance Training Manager and The Visitor Centre Manager. You will be Liaising with all key people within Tennent’s Training Academy, Tennent’s Visitor Centre & The G1 Group when necessary whilst maintaining the highest possible standard in training, compliance and guest services.
- Takes ownership of the admin processes of TTA and is the link to G1 Admin for TTA&TVC
- Supports in all aspects of the running of the academy
- Responsible for all leisure booking
- Redeeming and tracking off all Gift Vouchers
- Receptionist /Meet & Greet Bus & Welcome of Candidates
- Upselling of additional classes and products
- Record deliveries of stock in goods received book
- Updating admin site with leisure guest attendance
- Issue & collate Stock Sheets , feedback forms and report feedback in formal report
- Clean lounge, coffee machine & serve lunch with support from KP,
- Opening up & Closing procedure / Manage and repot maintenance
- Type, Create, Update & Print the Recipes
- Create, Print off events and sign in sheets
- Ensure everyone signs in for every class and payment is received for every guest.
- Sign off Cook Safe Daily when on close
- Manage the Certificates, and manage the certificate tracker, Ordering - Books, Exams, Stock, Consumables, stationary
- Invigilator when required
- Support the ad hoc leisure & events management
- Frank and post mail
- Leisure & events ad hoc
- Takes bookings via phone - Supports with Checkouts/info@
- Supports Compliance Manger with H&S/Compliance tasks
Skills & Experience
- Should be experienced in administration tasks.
- Must have a clear PVG Certificate. ( or be willing to apply for a PVG)
- Must hold SCPLH certificate.
- Must have a valid clean driving licence.
- Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Must have organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Must have good communication skills the ability to work well as part of a team
- Needs to be computer literacy and have good keyboard skills
- Needs to have good level of literacy including spelling, grammar and good numeracy skills
- Must have attention to detail the ability to use your own initiative.