Learning and Development Business Partner
G1 Group is a privately owned and operated hospitality and retail group. With a portfolio including (but not limited to) hotels, restaurants, cinemas, convenience stores and more, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic thinker to join our in house Learning and Development Team based in Glasgow but with requirement to travel within Scotland.
Operating from Hamilton House in the west end, you will be part of a close knit L & D Team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate that they can proactively scope, design and delivers solutions that will support the business objectives
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Scope, design, deliver and evaluate development initiatives that are simple, relevant and transferable, working in collaboration with senior leaders and subject matter experts
- Manage Training and on-boarding ensuring full compliance to mandatory training.
- Provide quality assurance for inductions
- Manage and administer the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Storyboard eLearning and utilize LMS system for blended learning
- Deliver on outputs from the People Agenda and act as a source of L & D expertise for the business.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports er training projects where required.
- Leading and coordinating our internal Coaching and mentoring schemes.
- Develop a meaningful and transparent career pathway with the business, supporting employee to plan their careers with insight and understanding.
- Facilitate talent management process, in partnership with HR and Operations and support succession planning through the Personal Development Plan process
- Proven ability to coach and mentor.
- Experience of positively challenging and influencing across all levels of the business.
- Proven ability to deliver value-add development solutions.
- Proven facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to personally deliver full training cycle (scope/design/deliver/evaluate) and manage quality of output from external contributors.
- Ability to translate the complex and make simple
- Proven track record of driving employee development, and creating a range of development interventions to support individuals at all levels of the business
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong communication skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary, generous company benefits, and an unrivalled opportunity to work with some of the most well-known brands in Scotland.