Have you got a flair for Training and the passion to grow your career within the hospitality industry?
If so G1 has the perfect opportunity for you!
There is a rarely available opportunity for an L&D Business Partner to join the Talent and Development Team @ G1 Head Office function.
Position: L & D Business Partner (Glasgow Venues)
Salary: Competitive salary Dependent on Experience
The Purpose of the role of L&D Business Partner is to provide an effective and proactive support and direction to the Operations Managers and Venue Management team in line with the overall L&D strategy and Operations plan. Leading a team of Venue based Trainers and Centre of Excellence. The role enhances capability and drive business performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To own, deliver and constantly evaluate key operational skills training across your area of responsibility.
- Select, Audit and manage a team of venue based Trainers, to ensure consistent level of training across your area and the business.
- Set challenging targets for your team of Trainers to ensure Service and Standards levels improve.
- Report and monitor on Training compliance, complaints and customer feedback within your area, with a view to improving.
- Manage Training and on-boarding ensuring full compliance to mandatory training.
- Partner with all your business units to recommend, design, develop and source training interventions that are the best in the industry.
- Manage and administer the Learning Management System (LMS) - BASECAMP.
- Facilitate talent management process, in partnership with the HRBP`s, and support how we embed a robust approach to succession planning.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of leading training needs assessments and leading/working with new training initiative projects
- Experience of planning, designing and delivering training programmes
- Strong brand and culture awareness with experience in how to bring that to life for others through learning interventions
- Proven track record of driving employee development, and creating a range of development interventions to support individuals at all levels of the business
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong communication skills
- Initiative and problem solving skills
This role is the perfect hybrid between Hospitality and Learning & Development - you must love both to succeed!
We offer a competitive salary dependant on experience plus company benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to progress your career in Learning and Development please Apply Now!