Kitchen Porter – Tenants Training Academy - Glasgow
We are looking for experienced and talented kitchen porters to join our fantastic venue,
Tennent’s training Academy
Tennent's Training Academy is a dedicated Hospitality Industry based Training Academy in Scotland offering a fresh approach to learning new skills with exciting cookery classes, legislative hospitality trade courses and inspirational teaching in a unique environment. The courses offered are delivered by Award Winning and Industry Experts. With over 40 courses to choose from, designed to suit beginners as well as those more experienced in the hospitality trade, our team of professional tutors and The Cook School’s Award Winning Scottish Chef, passion and fun!
As a Kitchen Porter, your role will include:
- Providing support to all chefs ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that kitchen areas and equipment are hygienically maintained.
- Ensuring storage areas are well maintained and food produce is stored correctly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Tennent’s Training Academy team will be in touch.
European Settlement Scheme- we will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU citizens