Kitchen Porter – The Granary – Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented kitchen porters to join our fantastic venue, The Granary.
The Granary serves quality hearty food in comfortable homely setting down by the Leith docks. Sitting on the Leith Shore front, in an area brimming with stylish, top quality bars and Michelin star restaurants, The Granary is building a reputation for serving high quality food alongside premium beer, wines and cocktails.
As a Kitchen Porter, your role will include:
- Providing support to all chefs ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that kitchen areas and equipment are hygienically maintained.
- Ensuring storage areas are well maintained and food produce is stored correctly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the The Granary team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens