Kitchen Porter – The Corinthian Club
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented kitchen porters to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie and bar, piano bar, casino and club.
As a Kitchen Porter, your role will include:
- Providing support to all chefs ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that kitchen areas and equipment are hygienically maintained.
- Ensuring storage areas are well maintained and food produce is stored correctly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens