Junior Sous Chef- The Grosvenor Café
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Junior Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Grosvenor Cafe.
Tucked in the centre of Ashton Lane in Glasgow’s West End, The Grosvenor Café is an award winning bar and restaurant. The friendly staff are committed to serving the finest food and the best cocktails in the West End.
As a Junior Sous Chef your role will include:
- Supporting the Head Chef in the day to day management of the kitchen.
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
- You will also be expected to deputise for the Head Chef and Sous Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
A little about us:
- We have an excellent reputation for bringing old, listed buildings alive as new and exciting brands.
- We are multiple awards winners from respected bodies like Publican and SLTN, in fields including Operations, Design and Drinks Offers.
- We offer unrivalled training and development journeys.
- When we promise competitive salaries and generous benefits, we mean it.
Want to take the next step? Apply now and we will be in touch to chat through our exciting opportunity for the next step in your chef career!