Junior Sous Chef - The Murrayfield Hotel
The Murrayfield Hotel combines fantastic hospitality, outstanding value for money and serves as a perfect base from which to explore the historical Edinburgh City Centre. Located just a couple of minutes away from Edinburgh Zoo and the national Murrayfield Stadium which frequently plays host to major live sporting events, as well as music concerts.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Murrayfield Hotel.
Junior Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Being fully involved in all aspects of kitchen operation from menu compilation to training junior members of staff.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements.
- Deputising for the Sous Chef and Head Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- You will have strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Sous Chef role for you then apply now and a member of the The Murrayfield team will be in touch.