Junior Commercial Finance Manager
G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse independent hospitality group, a privately owned and truly entrepreneurial business with a collection of over 50 venues, a hugely eclectic mix of restaurants, hotels, bars and cinemas.
Our business have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Commercial Finance Manager to join the Commercial Finance team based in Glasgow.
We are seeking a commercially astute individual with exceptional communication skills to lead and manage the Tenancy & Unlicensed Division.
As a Junior Commercial Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Providing support to the Tenancy & Unlicensed Operations team and challenge when necessary in order to drive performance and achieve business targets
- Working closely with the Tenancy & Unlicensed divisions to produce budget and forecast reports
- Implement governance and controls within the division
- Liaise with key stakeholders and identify areas of improvement across the business and work together to develop solutions
- Create commercial performance reporting and analyse data to present to the Management Team and Operations
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional accounting qualification or working towards this
- Experience of managing a heavy and varied workload
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate financial information to non-finance employees
- A working knowledge of financial modelling and proficient in excel
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think the role of Junior Commercial Finance Manager is for you then apply now and a member of the G1 Recruitment team will be in touch.