Role: IT Support Engineer
Location : Glasgow
Employment Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
You will have an excellent understanding of second line support and be able to provide technical support over a range of technologies to all business users.
As well as supporting the operational side of the business you will work on various business enhancing projects
Candidates should have a solid background in managing helpdesk tickets, resolving issues, and building working relationships with end users.
A good knowledge of network principles and general IT hardware is required.
- Assist in rolling out systems and services to benefit and improve the business
- Manage and support the infrastructure, cyber security, hardware and software, desktops and servers and voice/data networks
- Ensure all technology, documentation and processes are up to date
- Create Knowledge base articles for new tasks and share with team
- Build and manage internal and external relationships
- Work with the other Help Desk team members to ensure incident/problem management is completed effectively
- Experience of 1st and 2nd Line Support to internal users
- Communications support: Teams Voice / RingCentral VOIP
- Cloud: Office365 / Exchange / Active Directory
- Networking: DHCP, WAN, TCP/IP
- Device Management: Malware Bytes, Mimecast, AD Group Policy etc
- Knowledge of Windows Server would be a plus
- Ability to run and terminate data cable would be advantageous
- Windows Server 2012+
- Windows 7 / 10
- Office 365
- HP SAN storage
- Cisco networking, switching, and routing and Wi-Fi
30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the G1 team will be in touch.