Role: Infrastructure and Network Manager
Location : Glasgow
Employment Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and development of a range of key network, infrastructure, and cyber security solutions across the business.
As well as supporting the operational side of the business and providing third line support to the helpdesk, you will also be responsible for a range of projects to support and develop new services to meet the demands of a diverse and growing business.
Candidates should have an extensive background in managing companywide IT Infrastructure, experience managing projects and leading and coaching a small team.
You will also be part of the strategic planning of the technology roadmap to support the firm’s ambitious growth plans.
- Design, Plan and manage projects to upgrade legacy systems and offer new ways of working to all business stakeholders
- Manage, support and develop the infrastructure, cyber security, hardware and software, desktops and servers and voice/data networks
- Develop and ensure all technology, documentation and processes are in place and regularly updated
- Design and document processes and procedures and ensuring these are managed appropriately
- Work with the IT Director to establish the IT Governance framework and roadmap
- Build and manage internal and external relationships
- Work with the Help Desk to ensure incident/problem management is completed effectively
- Lead and coach the team ensuring all risks are monitored and managed appropriately
- Extensive knowledge of networking, servers, backup and recovery and end user applications
- Practical experience of Windows Server, Azure AD, O365, VM Ware and SQL Server
- Experience leading, coaching and motivating a team
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco operating systems and network protocols
- Extensive Network management experience
- Strong project management experience
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work with teams across the business
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Accountable and willing to provide solutions to problems
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Windows Server 2012+ including Active Directory and associated technologies
- Windows 7 / 10
- Office 365
- HP SAN storage
- Cisco firewall, networking, switching, and routing and Wi-Fi
- Meraki firewall, networking, switching, and routing and Wi-Fi
- Ring Central VOIP Telephony
- IPVPN networks
30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the G1 team will be in touch.