G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for an Income Administrator to join our banking team at our head office in Glasgow’s West End on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role will be to work within the banking team to ensure best practices and procedures are followed in keeping tight control on all aspects of income control and reporting. Also to actively contribute to the success of the team.
- Processing petty cash expenses
- Posting the daily cashbook
- Sales by unit control and processing
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Daily review of fastcash differences
- Investigating chargebacks
- Manage cash control accounts for a specified amount of units and all of the responsibilities this entails
- Must ensure best practises and procedures are followed in keeping tight control on all aspects of income control and reporting
- Must be flexible and able to take on duties as the flow of work requires
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to plan and organise workload effectively
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels, professionally and confidently
- Must have the ability to work in a high volume environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
This role has a competitive starting salary as well as company benefits such as 30% off food in all of our venues as well as discounted hotel stays and cinema tickets.
If you feel like this Income Administrator role is what you have been looking for please apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible.