G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for an Income Administrator to come us in our head office in Glasgow!
- Processing petty cash expenses
- Posting the daily cashbook
- Sales by unit control and processing
- Daily & Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Monthly balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Daily maintenance of control accounts
- Daily review of fast cash differences
- Investigating chargebacks
- Manage cash control accounts for a specified amount of units and all of the responsibilities this entails
- Must ensure best practises and procedures are followed in keeping tight control on all aspects of income control and reporting
- Other ad hoc work as may be required by the Banking Manager from time-to-time.
- This list cannot be exhaustive due to the varying needs of the organisation. Therefore, you may be required to carry out other duties depending on the needs of the business and your own skills and abilities
Skills & Experience
This role will be of particular interest for applicants with a background in accounts. Experience of at least two years in a finance role is desirable but not necessary in every case. Applicant will be educated to O Level/GCSE standard with HNC standard further education.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience using an accountancy package
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to plan and organise workload effectively
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels, professionally and confidently
- Must have the ability to work in a high volume environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel like this could be the role for you please do not hesitate in applying now!