Housekeeper- The Murrayfield Hotel- Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented Housekeeper on a part time basis to join our fantastic venue, The Murrayfield Hotel.
The Murrayfield Hotel combines fantastic hospitality, outstanding value for money and serves as a perfect base from which to explore the historical Edinburgh City Centre. Located just a couple of minutes away from Edinburgh Zoo and the national Murrayfield Stadium which frequently plays host to major live sporting events, as well as music concerts.
As a Housekeeper, your role will include:
- Cleaning bedrooms and public areas to a very high standard on a daily basis
- Completing extra cleaning tasks for the hotel on a monthly basis
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness and presentation of both public areas and our rooms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent time keeping skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and available for weekend work as necessary
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Murrayfield Hotel team will be in touch.