The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented hosts to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie, piano bar, casino and club.
As a member of the front of house team, your role will include:
- Meeting and greeting every guest with a warm and friendly approach.
- Providing excellent, consistent customer service.
- Effectively communicating with both guests and in house departments.
- Maintaining an organised working environment.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy entrance, foyer and reception area at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A warm, confident and hospitable personality with excellent communication skills.
- A natural ability to work as part of a team within a busy social environment.
- Immaculate personal presentation at all times.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.