Host & PR - Arta, Glasgow
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 60 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented hosts to join our fantastic venue, Arta.
Housed over three floors and seven rooms, Arta is a rich and vibrant Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City.
As a member of the host team, your role will include:
- Ensuring guests receive the warmest and most genuine welcomes
- Providing consistently excellent customer service
- Providing information about the venue/services
- Pro-actively selling various packages to customers
- Guiding guests to their event location
- Promoting the venue and events to the public
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- A great "can do" approach to customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment
- Availability to work shifts, mainly evenings and weekends as per business needs
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of Arta team will be in touch.