Host – Grand Cafe
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Host to join our fantastic venue, Grand Cafe.
The Grand Cafe Edinburgh is located on North Bridge and housed within the iconic Scotsman Hotel building. Open every day from 10 am until late, the all-day cafe style menu includes dishes served all the way through until 10 pm, as well as beautifully crafted afternoon teas. In the evenings, live music from pianists and jazz bands takes patrons through to the wee hours.
As a host, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Welcoming guests to the venue and dealing efficiently with guest enquires.
- Pro-actively recognising upsell opportunities to maximise venue sales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Grand Cafe team will be in touch.