Hospitality Sales Executive - Tennents Training Academy & The Tennents Story
Tennent's Training Academy is a dedicated Hospitality Industry based Training Academy in Scotland offering a fresh approach to learning new skills with exciting cookery classes, legislative hospitality trade courses and inspirational teaching in a unique environment.
The Tennents Story is the newly refurbished Tennents Visitor Centre based at the famous Wellpark Brewery - it has always been a top visitor attraction in Glasgow and now with this new investment and expansion we expect visitor numbers to soar.
We are recruiting someone to take on the challenge of Hospitality Sales Executive on a permanent basis focusing on both training and leisure aspects of the business.
This is a key role within the business, through strong sales and business to business experience you will assist in driving Sales Revenue. Manage and support the creation of the sales strategy alongside the Head of Training (TTA) and the Visitor Centre Manager (Tennants Story) . Follow the sales plan and report on targets for both Sales and new business. Increase brand presence across multiple industry sectors, ensure continuous YoY growth and build a network of new customers and existing customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be an ambassador of The Tennents Training Academy (TTA) and The Tennents Story.
- Managing the Business development, whilst taking full responsibility for the business sales performance.
- Drive the performance of the Tennents Training Academy & The Tennents Story; increase sales and profitability through new and existing customers
- Developing key relationships with Regional, National Clients and local job centres
- Identifying and reporting on Business Opportunities within our target markets, while understanding Market opportunities and developing revenue streams.
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Maximising New Business Development opportunities.
- Managing each sales process from beginning to end and co-ordinate the internal assistance required to support the process where required
- Developing and delivering a sales pipeline with accurate forecasting to ensure that the business is consistently hitting agreed sales quota on a rolling quarterly basis
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and connections in the hospitality and or drinks sector.
- Field sales experience within business to business sector
- Knowledge of employability contracts and or government funding bodies.
- Takes full accountability for all their decisions and how they impact others
- Excellent presentation skills that inspire the audience
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work both as part of a team and under own initiative
- Commercially driven and financially astute
- Strong organisational and planning skills with a flexible and proactive approach to workload
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent relationship management with the ability to engage with and influence a range of stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills together with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- There is a competitive salary & car allowance on offer for this post as well as company discounts and benefits, industry leading training opportunities and opportunity for career progression.
If this role of Hospitality Sales Executive sounds perfect for you please Apply Now and a member of our team will be in touch.