Head Chef –The Granary - Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Head Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Granary.
The Granary serves quality hearty food in comfortable homely setting down by the Leith docks. Sitting on the Leith Shore front, in an area brimming with stylish, top quality bars and Michelin star restaurants, The Granary is building a reputation for serving high quality food alongside premium beer, wines and cocktails.
As Head Chef, your role will include:
- Overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the kitchen environment.
- To ensure great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Compliance with legislation, food production, stock control and staff training.
- Involvement in menu compilation.
- Having sole responsibility for kitchen costs, you will also be responsible for ensuring that the menu produced generates the required Gross Profit margin for the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- You will have strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure with bonus potential up to 30%, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Head Chef role for you then apply now and a member of The Granary team will be in touch.