Head Chef – Biddy Mulligans - Competitive Salary DOE + up to 30% bonus
Biddy Mulligans on Edinburgh’s Grass market is one of the best recognised Irish Bars in the capitol city. Part of the ever expanding G1 group, Scotland’s largest independent hospitality company.
As part of the continued development of this popular and well-established business, we're currently on the lookout for an experienced Head Chef to join the Biddy Mulligans team.
As Head Chef, your role will include:
- Overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the kitchen environment.
- To ensure great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Compliance with legislation, food production, stock control and staff training.
- Involvement in menu compilation.
- Having sole responsibility for kitchen costs, you will also be responsible for ensuring that the menu produced generates the required Gross Profit margin for the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- You will have strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure with bonus potential up to 30%, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Head Chef role for you then apply now and a member of the Biddy Mulligans team will be in touch.
European Settlement Scheme- we will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU citizens