Group Marketing Manager
G1 Group has an exciting opportunity for a Group Marketing Manager to join the team in Glasgow. This is a brand new role and presents a very unique opportunity for someone with lots of vision and a broad skill set.
G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse independent hospitality group, a privately owned and truly entrepreneurial business with a collection of over 50 venues, a hugely eclectic mix of restaurants, hotels, bars and cinemas.
You will join our in-house marketing team, based in Glasgow’s west end. This is a key business appointment, and as such we are seeking an exceptional individual with a keen eye for detail to join the team.
- Brand Marketing- create and maintain a lasting impression amongst customers, improving sales and market share for our portfolio of venues via creative marketing and PR solutions
- Generation of copy for digital and print use which is of the highest quality, and a reflection of that particular brand. This requires you to be highly creative and imaginative, with excellent written and interpersonal skills. A keen eye for detail is a must.
- Brand development- aid in the creation and implementation of new brands being introduced to the portfolio, as well as reinvigorate and reinvent existing brands where needed through look & feel and brand tone
- With a strong understanding of producing creative which has commercial principles in mind, you will provide briefs and direction to our in house designers, ensuring all collateral leaving the department is on brand and of the highest standard.
- You will work alongside Head Of Marketing to develop and implement marketing strategy- picking out key retail and seasonal opportunities throughout the year, and presenting creative and impactful solutions to generate higher footfall and sales via these campaigns
- You will help project manage new openings and relaunches- including co-ordinating collateral and digital content, ensuring work is delivered on time and to budget.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Have at least - 2+ years of marketing or project management experience in an agency or similar paced environment
- A strong and maintained interest in the Hospitality sector including but not limited to restaurants, bars and hotels.
- A genuine interest in creative content, with a good understanding of the latest marketing trends across advertising, digital, social media and more.
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to co-ordinate departmental workloads
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to pitch your ideas and help key stakeholders understand our vision.
- Work toward tight deadlines whilst producing a high standard of work
- IT literate including email management, scheduling and filing
- Eloquent, enthusiastic, and always willing to learn
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
In return for the above, we offer our Group Marketing Manager a competitive salary, generous company benefits, and the opportunity to use your creative skills on some of the most challenging and rewarding brands in Scotland.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, G1 Group offers real rewards and recognition. Apply today for this exciting opportunity.