Graphics and Marketing Manager – Iona Pub Partnership
Iona Pub Partnership is a collection of over 100 leased and tenancy venues throughout Scotland.
We have a fantastic collection of restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, soft plays, convenience stores and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and innovative Graphics & Marketing Manager to define, control and deliver the graphics and marketing package in line with the business strategy and goals, delivering campaigns on time and on budget.
This includes working alongside the Business Development Managers and tenants to ensure each unit has a marketing plan in place and supporting with relevant materials, producing high-quality and engaging marketing communications for both digital and print, driving income from key suppliers both for the business and to create foot fall drivers for the units.
- Producing innovative and engaging designs for a wide variety of brands and offers
- Creating and updating our Graphics catalogue to ensure our Business Development Managers have a tool they can use within the business.
- Manage our in-house graphics request system to schedule and proof graphics jobs.
- Creation and distribution of the companies seasonal trade magazine.
- Ensuring we are creating a strong brand, presenting new proposals to the wider team and looking at ways we can improve the physical appearance and perception of our brand in the marketplace.
- Design, produce and update marketing materials and literature; web content, social media platforms, brochures and collaborate with our web team.
- Visiting units and creating a tailored marketing plan for either launching new investments or business’s that are requiring additional support.
- Supporting every new tenant with a marketing plan, working alongside the relevant BDM.
- Maintaining and updating annually our retail calendar for events that can be utilised to drive footfall within our venues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Marketing and Educated in Graphic Design to college or university level
- Knowledge of the printing processes and general print production is essential.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design & Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong, creative and technically proficient graphics portfolio.
- Ability to respond well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with a hands-on approach and ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong track record in managing projects/ campaigns from start to finish and measuring return on investment.
- Experience in creating artwork for signage, including mock-ups, is a strong advantage.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as career development opportunities
A full job description is available upon request.
If you think this is the Graphics & Marketing Manager Role for you then apply now attaching a CV & Portfolio and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.