G1 Group is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold & brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo. Our team of fearless leaders and bright go-getters help us realise our vision across a multitude of sectors including hospitality, retail and property development and design. With such a dynamic spread of interests, we take a “people over paperwork” approach, and value people who aim high and innovate, no matter what their CV says about their career to date. G1 can offer you truly unrivalled opportunity in terms of career progression as we continue to grow and diversify, and there has never been a better time to join us.
The Group currently has an exciting opening for a Graphic Designer to join our in-house studio, based in Glasgow’s west end. This is a key appointment, and as such we are seeking an exceptional individual with a keen eye for detail to join an exceptional team.
- Creating, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Designing, proofing and sending jobs to print
- Maintaining brand standards
- Providing cross departmental support where required
- Dealing with external suppliers and negotiating costs
- Developing creative ideas for different levels of the business
- Managing and organising workload to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work within brand guidelines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in graphic design
- Have 2+ years of design experience in an agency or similar paced environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Work toward tight deadlines while producing a high standard of work
- Proficient in Adobe Suite – In particular InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- IT literate including email management, scheduling and filing
- Creative, outgoing, enthusiastic team player willing to learn
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Preferably experience or an understanding of the hospitality industry
In return for the above, we offer our Graphic Designer a competitive salary, generous company benefits, and the opportunity to use your exceptional design skills on some of the most challenging and rewarding brands in Scotland.