G1 group's in-house Graphics Department are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to join its established team as part of it’s annual internship programme. The ideal candidate should be a recent graduate and have a degree in graphic design or similar, have a creative eye, and a willingness to get stuck in. You must be enthusiastic, creative, outgoing, and be familiar with G1 Group’s portfolio. Our previous interns have gone on to join the team on a permanent basis.
Please note that this role is on a 1 month rolling contract and hourly rate is dependant on experience.
- Creating, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Designing, proofing and sending jobs to print
- Creating print ready PDF’s
- Providing cross departmental support where required
- Dealing with external suppliers and negotiating costs
- Developing creative ideas for different levels of the business
- Managing and organising workload to meet tight deadlines
- A minimum of six months experience in an agency or similar paced environment OR
- A degree or relevant qualification in graphic or visual design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
- IT literate including email management, scheduling and filing
- Creative, outgoing, enthusiastic team player willing to learn
- Passion for leisure, entertainment and arts industries
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work in fast paced environment to tight deadlines
If you have what it takes and are interested in joining our team please apply now!