General Manager – The Vic – St Andrews
We are looking for an experienced and talented General Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Vic.
The Vic covers everything from a quiet pint to live DJs, functions, club nights, cocktail master classes and family-friendly dining. It's a popular venue with a great reputation and an excellent product offering.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers.
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of General Manager at The Vic is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.