General Manager – The Three Sisters
The Three Sisters is a world famous sports bar and courtyard based in Edinburgh. A real hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, karaoke, live music, function hire and more! Being the Napier Union our venue is popular with students as well as a great place for big events like stag do's and hen parties. Our venue is also proud to be a part of the Edinburgh Fringe festivities and hosts around 11 shows a day across our many rooms providing free fun for all of the family and welcoming thousands of Fringe Fans from across the globe everyday!
Due to the continued development within the venue we are now looking to recruit a General Manager. This person should have experience in an extremely fast paced high volume background and have the drive and determination to continue to grow our fantastic venue The Three Sisters.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers
- Supporting sales growth
- Controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Managing service standards and staff development
- Creating and delivering the business plan with the set guidelines of the venue
- Managing a large team of over 100 staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role within an extremely fast paced high volume venue.
- Great leadership skills with experience of managing and developing a large team.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- A strong business & commercial awareness.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with a fantastic bonus package
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you are a General Manager who is experienced, dedicated to providing the highest standards of service expected of this well-known establishment and excited about the prospect of a new challenge then apply now and a member of the Three Sisters team will be in touch.