General Manager- The Cricklewood- Bothwell
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented General Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Cricklewood.
Located in the heart of Bothwell, The Cricklewood is a well-established local bar and restaurant. Offering a drinks menu that boasts a fantastic selection of cocktails and craft beers and a food menu that is filled with great tasting, family favourites to be enjoyed in their cosy conservatory.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers.
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Up to 30% bonus with an additional stretch bonus of up to a years’ salary
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of General Manager at The Cricklewood is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.