General Manager – The Cricklewood
Located in the heart of leafy Bothwell, The Cricklewood is a well-established bar & restaurant which is an integral part of the local community.
Offering a warm and relaxed atmosphere, soft leather booths, real log burners, and of course our bright and cosy conservatory. On the menu you’ll find your favourite pub classics, beef & beer pie, our signature cheeseburger & 3 cheese macaroni. Upstairs, we have two wonderful private rooms – one complete with private bar. Perfect for meetings, parties and small celebrations.
We’re on the lookout for talented General Manager to lead our fantastic team.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers.
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of General Manager at The Cricklewood is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Cricklewood team will be in touch.