General Manager – Mitchell’s Deli - St Andrews
Mitchell’s Deli is situated in the heart of historic St Andrews. Purveyors of fine food and wine, their team are committed to serving the freshest local seasonal produce.
We’re on the lookout for a talented General Manager to lead our fantastic team.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers.
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of General Manager at Mitchell’s Deli is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.