General Manager – Biddy Mulligans – Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland's largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
Biddy Mulligans on Edinburgh’s Grass market is one of the best recognised Irish Bars in the capital city and we're on the lookout for a talented General Manager to lead our fantastic team. With a competitive salary and an unbeatable bonus structure we are looking for an innovative and energetic individual to join this amazing venue!
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers.
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- Up to 50% bonus with an additional stretch bonus available
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of General Manager at Biddy Mulligans is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.