General Manager – The Three Sisters- Edinburgh
The Three Sisters is a world famous sports bar and courtyard based in Edinburgh. A real hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, karaoke, live music, function hire and more! Being the Napier Union our venue is popular with students as well as a great place for big events like stag do's and hen parties. Our venue is also proud to be a part of the Edinburgh Fringe festivities and hosts around 11 shows a day across our many rooms providing free fun for all of the family and welcoming thousands of Fringe Fans from across the globe everyday!
We are looking to recruit a talented and experienced General manager for our venue, The Three Sisters.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers
- Supporting sales growth
- Controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Managing service standards and staff development
- Creating and delivering the business plan with the set guidelines of the venue
- Managing a large team of over 100 staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role within an extremely fast paced high volume venue.
- Great leadership skills with experience of managing and developing a large team.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- A strong business & commercial awareness.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with a fantastic bonus package
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you are a General Manager who is experienced, dedicated to providing the highest standards of service expected of this well-known establishment and excited about the prospect of a new challenge then apply now and a member of the Three Sisters team will be in touch.