Gardener- Part Time (3 days per week) - G1 Group
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced Gardener to join our team working 3 days per week supporting the Florist team in our venues across Scotland.
You will work closely with our Senior Florist and venue management teams to ensure that all gardens and outdoor plant pots are maintained.
As a Gardener, your role will include be general garden maintenance including weeding and planting bedding plants in our venues across Scotland
- Experience in a similar role
- Confident and reliable individual who can communicate with people of all levels
- Full valid UK Driving license is essential (travel to Glasgow, St Andrews and Edinburgh will be required)
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure and generous company benefits.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this Gardener role is for you then apply now and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.