We are looking for a Gaming Manager / Pit Boss to join our fantastic team at The Casino @ The Corinthian.
The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style, service and ambience. This truly unique award winning venue offers 5 floors of exceptional quality focused around the delivery of The Corinthian Club customer experience.
We are currently looking for a Gaming Manager / Pit Boss to come and work for us in our casino.
As a Pit Boss you have full supervision of the tables in order to ensure the highest standard of efficiency, security, and customer service (especially that the proper supervision of gaming at tables is carried out to ensure that the integrity of the gaming is not compromised) in accordance with;The policies and procedures contained in this manual of gaming procedures. As well as the Gambling Act 2005, the current Gambling Commission's Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP) and the Money Laundering Regulations and Guidelines.
The Role & Person:
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a personal Functional Licence (PFL) as issued by the Gambling Commission.
- Previous experience as a Dealer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to understand customer need.
- Be an effective team player.
- Punto Banco experience is not essential but would be desirable.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate including SIA & First Aid if required.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Gaming Manager / Pit Boss role for you then apply now and a member of the Casino @ The Corinthian team will be in touch.
We celebrate the diversity, uniqueness and experience of our employees. We believe inclusivity allows us access to greater talent to hire, grow and retain the best employees. Our commitment is advocated by the UK land based casinos’ Diversity and Inclusion for Career Enhancement (DICE) Board via the National Casino Forum (NCF).