We are recruiting Front of House staff to join our teams in St Andrews and Broughty Ferry
Venues that provide high quality food and beverages and are suited to everyone’s taste. We are proud to announce that our teams are growing and we are looking to add hospitality superstars to many of our venues across St Andrews and Broughty Ferry
*The Vic * The Dolls House * Forgans St Andrews * Mitchells * Mammacita *Forgans Broughty Ferry * Mitchell's Broughty Ferry
As a member of the front of house team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to arrange an interview.