Floor Staff – Darcy’s
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented floor staff to join our fantastic venue, Darcy’s.
Tucked into a corner of Princes Square in Glasgow, Darcy’s is a café, brasserie and bar. With a lip smacking menu from morning to night and a space for little ones to enjoy the puzzles and toys provided, Darcy’s really has it covered. After dark, Darcy’s transforms, playing host to some truly brilliant musicians.
As a member of the floor team, your role will include:
· Providing consistently excellent customer service.
· Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
· Promoting sales to ensure customer spend is maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in a similar role.
· A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
· Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Darcy’s team will be in touch.