Food & Beverage Manager – The Murrayfield Hotel
We are looking for an experienced and talented Food & Beverage Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Murrayfield Hotel.
The Murrayfield Hotel is an established hotel, restaurant and bar, serving the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits. It caters for all functions, weddings, funerals, and meetings. With such close proximity to Murrayfield stadium the venue also caters for large events.
As Food & Beverage Manager, your role will include:
- Responsibility for daily F & B operation managing the team and assisting the GM.
- Set, monitor and review standards of operation for the Food & Beverage Department to ensure the provision of the highest standards.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and ensure restaurant staff and supervisors are fully trained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Food & Beverage Manager role for you then apply now and a member of The Murrayfield Hotel team will be in touch.