We are looking for experienced and talented front of house supervisor to join our fantastic venue, The Golf Tavern.
The Golf Tavern is a historic venue nestled in the heart of the Scottish capital. Situated on the Bruntsfield Links and with breath-taking views of Arthur's Seat and the Crags you'd be forgiven for forgetting you're in the heart of a major city.
This ancient watering hole caters the best in Scottish pub grub with a hearty selection of dishes on offer. Always mindful of our roots we show all major sporting events, as well as hosting a few of our own on the Bruntsfield Links Short Hole Golf Course right on our door step!
Friend of local and visitor alike The Golf Tavern offers a great selection of everything Scottish and for those willing to brave the fresh air, easy access to our national game.
As a supervisor of the front of house, your role will include:
· Providing consistently excellent customer service.
· Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
· Involvement in all aspects of keyholding; cashing-up, end of night reporting and leading on-shift team.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in a similar role.
· A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
· Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs - full time and over the festive period.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Golf Tavern team will be in touch.