A Little About Us:
G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more. One thing all our places have in common is our people- they work hard, often behind the scenes, and they are the best at what they do. They are a wildly eclectic bunch, from the architect who makes the drawings come to life, to the domestic staff who make our hotel rooms feel like home. We are always growing and on the lookout for fresh talent, so if you've got it, bring it. What we stand for Our values aren't rules or guidelines the people who work for us need to stick to, they are the catalyst for an unwritten work ethic. The values never change, so no matter where you work or what you do, pin these up in your head and glance at them often! At the heart of all we do we must put our customers’ needs first.
- Attend all scheduled shifts as per your unit rota
- Adhere to company uniform standards at all times.
- Ensure all company brands standards are adhered to at all times
- Deliver all aspects of the customer journey to all guests every time
- Ensure that all products delivered to our guest are to company specification.
- Ensure that all tables and guest areas are maintained to the highest of standards by utilising the unit opening and closing checklists
- Manage and control all company stock appropriately
- Ensure you are effectively working to minimise waste within the unit
- Ensure company health and hygiene policies are adhered to
- Assist in other areas of the business as and when required
- Know your own development goals and help implement changes in the unit
- Develop team work and actively promote this within your unit
- Ensure that your working attitude is upbeat, positive and enthusiastic at all times
- Attend all company training courses as and when required
- Attend all staff meetings
- To smile on all occasions
- Guests are the prime focus of your time and energy Skills & Experience
- Good communication
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
A busser/runner are individuals whom are an integral part of the FOH team who's duty it is to clean tables, take plates, utensils & drinkware to the kitchen to be washed. Making sure our diners' water glasses or jugs are full, and reset tables for the next service. You will also help waiters & waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs to ensure efficient & slick service at all times. At times you will support the bar team where you will also be required to collect glassware, garnish, stock & many other tasks.
This is an ideal opportunity for those wishing to have a part time evening & weekend job that can be carried on whilst at school or college & for those looking to step into the wonderful world of hospitality!