The Hyndland Fox
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented floor staff to join our fantastic venue, The Hyndland Fox.
The site on Clarence Drive has been providing the people of Hyndland with artisan food and drink since 1982. Firstly as Peckham’s and now, 36 years later, as The Hyndland Fox, serving the best breakfasts, bunches and tasty dinners.
As a member of the floor/bar team, your role will include:
· Providing consistently excellent customer service.
· Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
· Promoting sales to ensure customer spend is maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in a similar role.
· A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
· Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Hyndland Fox team will be in touch.