The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for Floor Staff to join our fantastic venue, The Shimmy Club.
The Shimmy Club is all about good times and good music. Known for their jam packed student nights and premium booth experiences, The Shimmy team pride themselves on being the life and soul of Glasgow’s Royal Exchange Square!
As busser, your role will include:
- Collecting and washing glasses.
- Club related domestic duties.
- Ensuring the floor and glass cleaning area is tidy and free from obstructions and hazards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Shimmy team will be in touch.