Floor Staff – The Cricklewood
We are looking for experienced and talented full time floor staff to join our fantastic venue, The Cricklewood.
Located in the heart of Bothwell, The Cricklewood is a well-established local bar and restaurant. Offering a drinks menu that boasts a fantastic selection of cocktails and craft beers and a food menu that is filled with great tasting, family favourites to be enjoyed in their cosy conservatory.
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
As a member of the floor team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
- Promoting sales to ensure customer spend is maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Cricklewood team will be in touch.