We are looking for experienced and talented front of house staff to join our fantastic venue, The Doll’s House.
One of St Andrew’s most recognisable spots to eat and drinks, The Doll’s House specialises in hearty “good mood food” with a wonderful selection of gin’s to suit every palate.
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
As a member of the front of house team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role is preferable however not essential..
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive Hourly Wage and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Doll’s House team will be in touch.