The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented floor staff to join our fantastic venue, The Ghillie Dhu.
Hidden the West End of Edinburgh’s city centre, The Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish Pub that boasts a menu of the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits as well as showcasing the best local, national and international acts.
As a member of the floor team, your role will include:
• Providing consistently excellent customer service.
• Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
• Promoting sales to ensure customer spend is maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role.
• A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
• Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
• 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
• Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
• Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
• TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Ghillie Dhu team will be in touch.