We are looking for experienced and talented floor staff to join our fantastic venue, The Ghillie Dhu.
Hidden the West End of Edinburgh’s city centre, The Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish Pub that boasts a menu of the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits as well as showcasing the best local, national and international acts.
As a member of the bar team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- Cocktail experience.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Ghillie Dhu team will be in touch.