We are looking for experienced and talented front of house staff to join our fantastic venue, The Grosvenor Cinema.
Tucked in the centre of Ashton Lane in Glasgow’s West End, The Grosvenor Cinema shows everything from the latest blockbusters to old classics. We like to do things a little differently, hosting a range of fun and unusual events.
As a member of the cinema front of house team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Cleaning the cinema between showings.
- Taking bookings over the phone.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; upselling, setting-up, stocking up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A passion for film.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Grosvenor Cinema team will be in touch.
N.B. One year of hospitality or of a similar role required.