Executive Chef – The Corinthian Club - Glasgow
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Executive Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie and bar, piano bar, casino and club.
As Executive Chef, your role will include:
- Full responsibility for the overall operation of the kitchens.
- Ensuring the business complies with the necessary hygiene and health and safety legislation.
- Involvement in menu creation and implementation.
- Ensuring wage percentage targets are adhered to and improved upon where possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion and flair for quality food.
- Excellent leadership and people skills.
- Previous experience in a quality, high volume business.
- Availability to work flexible hours to suit business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.