Events Co-ordinator- The Three Sisters & Biddy Mulligans – Edinburgh
G1 Group owns over 40 venues throughout Scotland, ranging from restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas and hotels, together with a portfolio of unlicensed properties. With venues in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth and St Andrews, G1 Group continues to be the number one independent leisure operator in Scotland.
We are looking for a friendly, self - motivated and creative individual who can drive Events sales in our well known and loved venues, The Three Sisters and Biddy Mulligans.
We would require the individual to proactively seek new sales leads as well as retaining existing clients. Candidates must be organised and to be able to work independently and within a team
As an Events Co-ordinator, your role will include:
- Responsible for all customer requests and work effectively with the in-venue team to manage bookings and enquiries
- Proactively build relationships with suppliers and confidently up sell packages and push in-house deals to maximise revenue generation
- Accountable for organising event nights for both venues and arranging sponsorship
- Generate new ideas for offers, promotions and events to drive sales
- Creating social media marketing campaigns
- Be onsite to ensure the smooth running of events in the venue
- Call handling of inbound and outbound calls, as well as general administration duties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A proven track record in a Sales & Marketing role within the hospitality industry
- An enthusiastic and outgoing individual with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Awareness and working knowledge of using social media platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.
If this Sales & Events Coordinator role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply now!