We are looking for an experienced and talented Duty Manager to join The Murrayfield Hotel.
The Murrayfield Hotel combines fantastic hospitality, outstanding value for money and serves as a perfect base from which to explore the historical Edinburgh City Centre. Located just a couple of minutes away from Edinburgh Zoo’s (and its giant pandas), the national Murrayfield Stadium which frequently plays host to major live sporting events, as well as music concerts.
We’re on the lookout for a skilled Duty Manager to join us on this exciting new journey.
As a duty manager, your role will involve:
- Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with all departments in ensuring guests total satisfaction.
- Responsibility for assisting the senior management team in the organisation and running of the hotel.
- Understand the group Vision & Values as part the on-going team development.
- To assist in all departments of the hotel as required, with particular focus on Front of House operations.
- To ensure Hotel standards are met in all departments
- To deal with customer complaints correctly and as efficiently as possible
- Controlling the allocation of guest bedrooms
- Supporting the Front Office Team enabling them to meet all guest requirements effectively
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Hotel Duty Manager role for you then apply now and a member of The Murrayfield team will be in touch.