The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented steward to join our fantastic venue, Espionage.
Firmly established in Edinburgh’s late night club scene, Espionage is open 2/3 nights a week, attracting a loyal customer base with its labyrinth of themed rooms and talented DJ’s. This exciting venue is looking for enthusiastic new team members.
As part of the security team, your role will include:
- Monitoring and managing crowds and queues.
- Dealing with conflict; restraining and escorting customers off of the premises if required.
- Ensuring the safety of customers and staff at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and experience in a similar role.
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to diffuse high tension situations.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Espionage team will be in touch.