Honey, We’re Hiring…
Manuka is the latest edition to the Glasgow nightclub scene, a place where music & mischief meet in the middle. We are on the lookout for security staff to join our sweet new adventure.
If you are an experienced Door Steward with an up to date SIA badge then we want to hear from you.
Manuka will be opened every week on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we have both full time and part time Door Steward positions available with a 10pm-3am shift pattern.
As part of the security team, your role will include:
- Monitoring and managing crowds and queues
- Dealing with conflict; restraining and escorting customers off of the premises if required
- Ensuring the safety of customers and staff at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience within a similar role would be preferred
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to diffuse high tension situations
- Availability to work shifts, including late nights and weekends as per business needs
Some of our benefits include-
• 30% off food & cinema tickets in all our venues across Scotland.
• Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
• Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
• TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you can see yourself becoming part of the family apply now and one of our team will be in touch!