Door Steward - Arta
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented steward to join our fantastic venue, Arta.
Housed over three floors and seven rooms, Arta is a rich and vibrant Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City.
As part of the security team, your role will include:
- Monitoring and managing crowds and queues.
- Dealing with conflict; restraining and escorting customers off of the premises if required.
- Ensuring the safety of customers and staff at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and experience in a similar role.
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to diffuse high tension situations.
- Availability to work shifts, including late nights and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Arta team will be in touch.